Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Animation With Miss Fortes

Bula Bloggers,
Today all the seniors with with Miss Fortes because our teachers needed to finish of a lot of their work. We were all in the hall. Miss Fortes was telling us about the Animal DLO we were going to do. I really wanted to learn how to animate a google slides just like Miss Fortes did with Mr Winter. I asked her if we could do it and she said "YES!". I was really excited. She taught the whole senior syndicate how to do it. Here is a presentation animated by me. Thank you to Miss Fortes for teaching us this amazing skill which I will use in my life. Enjoy !

Ka Ki Te Ano,
Shreya

P.S If you are celebrating Eid today then Eid Mubarak to you. Today my teacher was celebrating it too. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the presentation and the rest of your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment