Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Te Reo Māori Conversation

WALT: have a conversation in te reo Māori




In Flox Class we have been learning about starting a te reo Māori conversation.We used our conversations to creat some movies.The movies are set in Hay Park School. Have a look at this one. Can you understand it?
We are still learning te reo Māori. We are still learning to pronounce the words. If you have any feedback please give it to us.
Remember to leave a comment.

Ka ki te ano!
Shreya

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shreya,
    You iMoive looks amazing,and also I like how you speak clearly in your iMoive. In your iMoive what was the scary part to say?
    From Cicilia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cicilia,
      Thank you for your amazing comment. Something I found hard to say was how many brothers and sisters do you have. We did a lot of practice.

      Shreya

      Delete
  2. Hi shreya,
    I really liked your I movie and how you tried really hard to improve your self. I liked how you used a clear voice so we can hear probably.

    yours sincerely,
    Hanan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hanan,
      Thank you. I did try really hard because Maori is not my first or second language. I know you tired really hard too.

      Kind Regards,
      Shreya

      Delete