Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

J.K Rowling (reading group) Dazzle the Stage (more the like the class)!

Bula Bloggers,

I'm back with another exciting post! This week my reading group J.K. Rowling did a performance for our reading challenge! In this task we had to make a poster presentation without digital use. We used paper and felt tips to create this masterpiece! These are my self evaluation questions.

What went well?

I think that everything went well because it actually went better than I had expected! We did awesome work and I am really proud of us for this great presentation.


What would you change?

I think personally I would change some parts in this. What I mean is that everyone should be able to know there parts before we present. We should have also had time to rehearse a bit more.


Did you work well together?

Yes I think so! We did amazing work to get this poster to a great standard. I didn't know that I had such a great group to work.


Anything else?

I just want to thank the people in my group and also Miss V for the amazing work she did with our poster. She helped us with the art too!

Enjoy the video!


Vinaka Vaka Levu,
Shreya
P.S : If the video does not work than visit this link to enjoy it https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7z4rMgRc6R3tUJo2f6InU40I7T0IV3p







No comments:

Post a Comment